April Update

I’m finally getting back to working on my website a bit. I’ve added a small number of photos to my gallery, but I have thousands still to re-edit. Work has also started on the metadata. I’m trying to add metadata for scientific names of some plants and generic names that more people are likely to know. An example would be tags for Quercus and oaks. Progress is slow!

I also haven’t done a good job of updating titles yet. The best option if you are searching for something is to use short keywords such as a portion of the name. I usually use filenames that are somewhat descriptive. Most of my bird photo filenames include the four letter ABA codes, so that’s a good way to search. I believe the domain registration for my old site expires today, so I’ve got to get moving on migrating more of my photos to this site.